We represent businesses, developers and architects in disputes, arbitrations and litigation involving commercial and residential real estate, including lease disputes, damage to property and construction disputes.
The following are representative examples of the Firm’s client representations in Real Estate Litigation:
- Representation of adjoining owners in access agreement, license agreements and litigation concerning neighboring construction projects.
- Representation of condominium developer in litigation against former construction manager and in litigation by former contractor.
- Representation of condominium developer in litigation against former general contractor.
- Representation of commercial tenant in dispute with landlord of Class A Manhattan office building relating to build-out of retail space.
- Representation of commercial tenant in litigation with landlord over constructive eviction from offices.
- Representation of commercial ground-lease tenant in litigation against land owner of industrial parcel in Brooklyn relating to setting of rent for renewal lease term.
- Representation of owner of condominium unit in litigation against adjoining unit owner and general contractor in litigation over property damage from adjoining unit renovation.